March 13, 2010

Love at first sight

Against the red wall in our dining room, this would look killer. Despite the price tag of $129, I am beyond tempted.

This isn't turning into a shopping blog, but I have been doing a fair amount of browsing lately. I'm obsessed with the solid muted tones for Spring: greys, whites, pinks, blues and browns. And the textures. Not that I'm even qualified to talk about fashion trends, but whatever is going on this season has inspired me more than the last six seasons combined. Here's just a few things calling my name:

The Sak Madera Crossbody

Ulvan, can be found at Aldo


Old Navy

Juicy Couture


Off the Beaten Path® Libia Sandal


And basically every single thing at Ann Taylor:
Floral Front Shell
Cashmere Cable Cardigan


1 comment:

  1. Mara, you silly, silly girl. You have always had tremendous taste in fashion...I have often thought..."Would Mara approve of this??" Believe it! You have inspired me to create my own little Spring fashion appreciation blog. Thanks. I've been finger-tied lately when it comes to inspiration. And congrats. Your future is so bright.

    ReplyDelete