March 17, 2010

I've done it again

I was up late last night and decided I need a new make up bag. I've had mine for over six years and it is GROSS. But I love it! The print is sort of like an old vintage couch- subdued green, pink and orange flowers with cream as the base color. I gave myself a budget of $20, because trust me, if you're headed to Etsy.com, GIVE YOURSELF A BUDGET. This lovely thing should be on its way to my house soon:

MINE!

Because it is impossible for me to buy everything on Etsy, I must at least attempt to pressure other people to buy these wonderful bags. With the exception of the first one, all these were in my price range.

one : This bag is my favorite, and this seller - ShibaNgDesigns - has incredible stuff.
two : Adorable!
three : If you can't tell, I am into these stitching patters. (How's my lingo? HA. Terrible.)
four : This is more of a purse, but you could put make up in it.
five : This is the first bag I looked at. Little did I know this would turn into a two hour venture.


P.S. Someone needs to hurry up and pop out a kid so I can buy them these enormously adorable booties. They gave me the shivers. Please go look at her page and tell me you didn't get SICK TO YOUR STOMACH from the cuteness.

P.P.S. I need to look deeper into the legal side of taking pictures from the web. I attributed the pictures below, but is that enough? To stay safe, I used all links today.

1 comment:

  1. Please do not ask me how many items are currently in my favorites list.

    I very much wish I could split it between "things I want for MINE" and "things I want to buy for family/friends" and "things I want to buy for someone else but don't know who yet".

    AND YOU'RE NOT HELPING MS. HANSEN!!

    <3 you :]

    ReplyDelete