January 5, 2010

Home Experiments

A few days ago I was telling Jethro how I had spent twenty minutes that afternoon trying to find the best way to extract the seeds from a Clementine without loosing too much juice and making the least amount of mess possible. I was brought into this situation after wrongfully thinking it was a good idea to bring the small orange into my room and to eat it in my bed. After I excitingly put the first bite in my mouth, sans looking for seeds, I was pissed off after biting into three. Hence, I began my search for the best de-seeding method.

If you must know, the best way to get the seeds out of your Clementine is to gently push one of the seeds down and out of the thinner part of the “skin” (which can be found on the sides) and to follow by applying pressure to the others, which will happily follow. This only took me one whole Clementine to discover… yes, that is ten pieces. You’ll thank me for this information later.

Jethro thought this was more than mildly hilarious and said, “Babe, you really need a blog again.” I’m not sure if that was a compliment or a nice way of saying, “You are the weirdest person on the planet and it needs documented.”

But here we go.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!
    I love this.
    I love you.
    And that you just made me laugh about a clementine orange.
    So excited to read more :)

    p.s. i miss you like mad.

    ReplyDelete