October 4, 2010

with love.

I'm not sure about the rest of the country but it just went from about 85 degrees to 65 in a matter of days. I did not sign up for a midday temperature of 52 in October. I require a slow transition between the seasons. Baby steps, Asheville.

I was messing around with the camera this afternoon and found these bits of happiness.

ONE. A man in earth tones. (AND folded laundry.)


TWO. Rune, the ultimate whiner when it comes to comfort, often sleeps with his head on the hard floor while the rest of his body lays comfortably atop his three layer bed.


THREE. A new collage above the sink.


FOUR. New-to-me vintage suitcases stuffed with summer clothes and other unneeded items. $2 each.

1 comment:

  1. My Four Things:
    (because I still suck at blogging right now)
    1. Love the new header
    2. Love fall, even when I hate the DRASTIC climate change. (it was FOURTY this morning Mara!)
    3. Love the new 'collage above the sink' LOVE IT
    4. Totally jealous of and Love your new suitcases

    That is a whole lot of love :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete