October 15, 2010

contraction city

Considering I awoke to my alarm going off before the sun had wiped its eyes from a sleepy slumber AND considering when I half-consciously reached for the snooze I knocked a glass of water onto the electric strip filled with all our chargers AND considering I was forced to get out of bed a good NINE minutes early to fix said problem and discovered it had dropped into the 40's over night...

today has been a nice day.

I worked all morning, went to take a drug test for part time job number two (which I should hopefully be starting next week!!), came home to a happy dog and boyfriend, took the papasan outside for an afternoon snooze in the sun, and THEN our Pentax gear sold THEN our Pentax gear "sold" to a scammer on eBay and we went to get the Canon.

And we got the Canon. I remembered that when you change your address, USPS offers a Best Buy coupon that is sent to your e-mail immediately. For whatever reason, Jethro had yet to change his, qualifying us for this deal.

And dinner. Mmm. We had bang, bang shrimp, bread with pesto olive oil and swordfish with feta and sage with pumpkin stuffed ravioli and roasted vegetables with Parmesan. I wish I could say I cooked this, but Bonefish Grill definitely made it happen this evening.

It's 8:30 and I'm exhausted. We've got some friends visiting tomorrow so I'd expect nine million photos from J.

No comments:

Post a Comment