May 31, 2010

From sea to shining sea

For living in Indianapolis, I don't care racing. At least when it comes to NASCAR I can name more than five drivers and safely say I've watched 30+ races (thanks, Trev). But IRL is foreign. My family used to go to the Indy 500, but I haven't been in years, maybe even 10.

This year Carly, Jethro and I decided to buy general admission tickets and get rowdy. And we got rowdy. We cracked our first beers before 11 a.m. (which was no major accomplishment in comparison to the infield regulars) and were feeling great by noon. The good thing about getting drunk early is you completely eliminate the hang over.

We are serious.
[
What you can't see is that I'm wearing a fanny pack.]


In other news, I have an excellent sunburn in the shape of a "wifebeater" and Jethro bought an iMac.

1 comment:

  1. That picture is beyond words awesome.
    I'm super excited to compare all of our awful tan lines at Amy's wedding. HAH!
    Also, yay for Jethro!!

    ReplyDelete