May 18, 2010

Pigs, they are flying.

For the first time in my life, I decided it would be a great idea to order jeans online. Now let me just say that over the span of my life, I have found maybe three pairs of jeans that truly fit. And you know, I don't think my body is all that complicated and have always been baffled by this phenomenon.

Nobody believes me when I say that the number one area pants don't fit me is the crotch. How is it possible? I don't know. Maybe my waste is a bigger size than my legs and therefore a more-than-obvious POOCH is created that will forever cause me to hate jeans shopping. I remember the first time I told my mom this. Her response was something like, "Oh, yeah right. That's not possible." And then she saw; she saw the extra fabric that accumulates in my crotch region with 75% of pants. (Yes, I did a scientific study.)

The point of this is to say that I ordered pants online and they freaking fit. At least, I think they do. And I paid half of the original price. Hooray!


4 comments:

  1. I have the same problem. When I walk my crotch area makes a popping noise, and it's really annoying. I can never find cute fitting jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh...so hard :) I have this exact same problem! Seriously, why if you are tall, is it automatically assumed you have some sort of genetic mutation of a crotch. It doesn't make sense!

    Those jeans look HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I believe you
    2. Those jeans look AWESOME
    3. Eat a damn cupcake [I'm allowed to say this to you!]

    I also ordered a pair of jeans online somewhat recently. [thank you express for online sales] and THEY FIT! But when I wore them to work the next day my coworker said "I though you said they were longs?" and I was all "They ARE longs! THIS is as long as they make them!!!"

    Oh us poor tall girls. ;-]

    ReplyDelete
  4. FACT...this happens to me all the time! (The accumulation of denim, all bunched at the crotch)

    We, are two-of-a-kind short waisteds.

    ReplyDelete