June 15, 2010

romance

Last week I found Jethro hard at work and noticed the filing cabinet I bought him next to his desk. I smiled with excitement. "Holy shit."

Trevor was in the room and couldn't figure out what the big idea was.

Me: "He has this thing out, he must have filed something in there!"

Jethro and I were having a conversation, a conversation that doesn't even matter because I about fainted with excitement after he turned the conversation 360 and said:

"I filed something today, babe."

[I'm laughing.]

"Yeah. The title for my motorcycle. I filed it in my filing cabinet under "AUTO.""



DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?
Jethro Waters has officially tapped into those organizational powers his horoscope mentioned months ago. Next thing you know he will be doing dishes and scrubbing floors.  Oh, the things you do for love.

1 comment:

  1. I dream of this day in my house...
    [you two are the cutest]

    ReplyDelete