June 24, 2010

oh my, oh my

Things are falling into place and I am notoriously freaking out. Yes, it will be okay. But until then, I have permission to freak out. What's that.. I don't? Shut up.

My therapist stopped me once, mid-sentence and said, "Wait a minute. So in attempt to stop controlling, you control even more, just in other areas?"

You got it.

I'm trying to plan August, to organize August, to organize Myself and life is telling me that you can't organize tasks that don't even exist yet. I can't place my worry into nice boxes, color-coded for excellence and labeled for good-feeling. The truth is, nothing is going wrong. Everything is so exciting and I'm worried. About what? Good question.

I am capable. I am capable.

We should have some exciting news in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Your therapist is friends with my therapist. I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete