August 5, 2010

Nightmare

Moving,  man. Moving is a funny thing.You plan, you organize, you have expectations and no matter what, crap goes awry.

In case you haven't heard, there has been a bear sighting. Or four. In two days. Our first full day at the house we stepped out of the car, arms overflowing with toilet paper, cleaning products and random food, to find a bear hauling ass down the tree twenty feet from our faces. Cool. Whatever.  At least I can die saying I saw a bear. But four? I can't pretend to feel interested.

Or safe.

So like I said. Crap has gone awry and some big changes are about to be made. Stay tuned for Split Second Decisions With  Jethro and Mara Part 5.

1 comment:

  1. This is not the way it was supposed to go.
    No, not at all.
    But....that's okay.
    And you both know that, I'm just repeating it for the sake of it.

    I believe in gut feelings.

    Sending you good thoughts, energy, wishes, etc.
    and sooo much <3

    ReplyDelete