August 17, 2010

I'm behind.

It's been a stupendously eventful summer. I actually thought I updated but it turns out I never hit "Publish Post." Most of the past few weeks is old news. And I'm sure most of you keep up with Jethro who posted a ridiculously humorous update here.

Basically, we are still in the process of breaking the bear-infested, dream, mountain chalet lease and have successfully moved into a cute place in downtown Asheville. When I say move, I mean our stuff is still in boxes because the place is overrun with fleas. I love this apartment and am so driven to make it amazing. I actually want to make unpacking and decorating my full time job for about a month. I have another month long project in mind:

30 Day Clothes Cleanse
Every day for a month I plan to purge one article of clothing. At the end, I will sell what I can and donate the rest. This needs to happen if I want to keep my boyfriend who when asked, "How do you feel about moving?" responded, "You have a lot of clothes."

I also want to be more diligent about keeping this blog. I have a bunch of ideas and finally the time to execute.  High-five, I'm jobless!

Next week I am headed to Seattle and Vancouver with my mom. After that, start looking here more frequently... and ride me for updates.

1 comment:

  1. This:
    "This needs to happen if I want to keep my boyfriend who when asked, "How do you feel about moving?" responded, "You have a lot of clothes." "

    Made me laugh out loud.
    (Thanks again for the awesome jeans!!)

    Have an amazing time in Seattle/Vancouver. I'm so excited for you / jealous that you'll be in the great Pacific Northwest!

    much <3

    ReplyDelete