February 10, 2010

TRUTH:

I have officially been a non-smoker for one year. I don't feel comfortable claiming the non-smoker status without fessing up to the four I've had: one outside a pub in Wellington, NZ, two on my 21st birthday and one at Andrea's birthday celebration. And really, none of them were worth it.

What worked for me, you might ask?
It's what I like to call the Jethro Waters Guilt Trip and Cigarettes in Australia are $12 a Pack combo. I highly recommend it! All you need to do is apply for an Australian visa, book a five month vay-cay, make your connecting flights without loosing your dignity (actually, that is optional) AND find yourself a super sexy man who would prefer if you didn't prematurely croak and is willing to remind you how great suffocating is. I'm pretty sure he said nothing short of, "YOU ARE GOING TO COUGH UP BLOOD, SHIT YOURSELF AND DIE!"

Noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment