December 16, 2010

12.16

It's the busiest time of the year and I've been working non-stop. Due to the weather I was offered a room at the Inn Sunday night. Not a bad deal: $500 room, king size bed for one.

It officially feels like the Christmas season. The snow has put magic in the air and I feel warm and happy. I attended a wacky Christmas party on Saturday in a skin tight 90's cherry red dress complimented by a pine-tree green jacket with shoulder pads and drank hot apple cider mixed with red wine.

crappy quality, funny photo

My latest inspiration is pinterest which allows you to catalog things you like online by topic. I already do this on my desktop and I can't wait to start using it!

1 comment:

  1. You make that jacket looks fabulous. So unfair ;)

    Can't wait to see you
    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete