November 9, 2010

random life

I'd like to first admit that I have FAILED at spending only my tips. I'm not feeling too terrible because having such an outlandish goal has at least drawn my attention to where my money is going.

This website is inspiring my Thanksgiving menu: simplebites.net/.  I hope my parents are prepared to eat a minimum of 20 dishes because I can't make choices!

LINK: Butternut Squash Whole Wheet Macaronni
SERIOUSLY? HEAVEN.

Tonight I made DELICIOUS vegan brownies only to discover that the tofu I used was spoiled. I thought tofu just smelled a little funny anyway? LIFE LESSON 428: If it smells rotten, it's rotten. 

1 comment:

  1. Is it mean of me to say I'm not sure one could Succeed at that challenge?
    I mean, I was totally behind you and rooting for you, I'm just sayin' :)

    That macaroni looks aaaamazing. And vegan brownies? Whatup Martha! :)

    <3<3<3 you

    ReplyDelete