July 14, 2010

Scratch the dotted line

One of the major problems I had with the place we were planning to rent was that the house was going to be up for sale for the duration of our lease. AKA: we couldn't make any nail holes, paint or make any of the changes I felt necessary to make the place feel like "home."

So it may come of a bit of a surprise that we have decided to move into a fully furnished home in the middle of the mountains, a home where I have left 90% of the decorating up to the owner AND in which there is no room for my bed. That's right. My bed, my refuge is staying in Indianapolis.

But really, I think you could give up your fluffy haven given the opportunity to live here:

What you can't see is the screened in gazebo, a kitchen with beautiful hardwood floors and cabinets,  a huge porch and about a million more windows. Did I mention our living room view is facing the mountains? And that my new sleeping place is a KING cherry wood sleigh bed? And that the owner built an outdoor swing to watch the sun rise?

Visitors welcome!

1 comment:

  1. oh, I'm so there.
    cloud or no cloud ;)

    love you and super excited for you.

    ReplyDelete